Happier the user, profitable the business
With a background in both design and business strategies, I’m in a position to support your business choose the right solutions for your digital product.
A passionate User Experience and Interaction Designer, who not just beautify the products but loves to solve highly complex concepts into simple and easy flows. My interest in cognitive psychology, behavioral science, and emotional intelligence renders me with a well-rounded outlook into design problems. Having more than a decade of experience in strategizing hooks for a better business approach, I’ve helped some big domestic and international brands achieve their business goals.
A Designer. Problem Solver.
HFI & HCI Certification Course
Human Factors – 2017
- Design Thinking
- Ethnography, contextual inquiry, usability testing
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Design Methodology
- Design Psychology
- Cognitive Science
- User Experience, Usability, and statistical methods
Design & Multimedia
CIC – Melbourne, 2008
- Communication Design
- Visual Design Elements and Principles
- Design Interface & Interaction
- Conceptualization – Wireframes, Storyboards, Mood boards, etc
- Design Methodologies – Color, Typography, and hierarchy
- Human-Centered Design
Fashion Design & Merchandising
NIFT Delhi – 2001
- Design Concepts
- Pattern making
- Concept Illustrations
- Textile Science
User Experience & Interaction Designer
Freelance Oct 2019 -Present
- Brainstorming with Stakeholders
- User Research & Data Analytics
- Service Design
- Digital Strategy
- User Testing
- UI Design and development support
- Post-launch analysis
User Experience Designer (IA)
Publicis Sapient 2017 – 19
- Analyzed the product through heuristic evaluations and exposed gaps.
- Conducted design workshops and usability tests to incite user-centric thinking.
- Strategizing hooks and interventions for cross/up-selling.
- Pulled through aggressive deadlines and delivered high-quality work in record time.
Lead UX/UI designer
Dew Solutions 2015 – 17
- Defined user goals, scenarios, and design concepts.
- Practiced user-centered design for the best possible user experience.
- Developed workflows, personas, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Maintained attention to detail and meeting aggressive deadlines.
Design ProcessDESIGN PROCESS
I begin with researching the product, related audience, competitor analysis, business requirements/goals, and areas of improvement. Analyzing user needs and pain points to map their behavior for a better overview.
Actual works start here with the generation and testing responsive prototypes using the designing kits and required resources. After completion, QAs tests the product on various platforms/devices in order to fix any issue in designing.
Once done with discovery, I create a roadmap aiming towards a single goal “conversion”. Using information architecture, simple navigation, and task flow, I tend to create a solution to user’s problems.
Improvisation started at this stage by analyzing user reviews, organic traffic, number of clicks, CTR, page visits, time spent, and heat maps. Corrections, updates, support and other required measures are considered until we achieve the desired goal.
Now comes the work processes related to low-hi fidelity wireframing. Once reviewed by the team, I get along with a high fidelity prototype that explains the brand guidelines, which also matches the user’s mental model.
The design is then improved, basis the usability reviews, understanding user’s path following task-based journey, organic traffic, number of clicks, click-through rate, page visits, time spent, and heat maps. Regular maintenance and support until we achieve business goals.
GET IN TOUCHCONTACT
38 Gurgaon, Haryana – India
+91 888 261 8960